Paul Shamplina on Non-Payment of Rent and Accessing Your Property
Landlord Action’s Paul Shamplina joins Mashroom to answer questions from our Community
Our private Facebook group is full of incredibly knowledgeable landlords sharing their stories and answering each other’s question and we’ve pulled out a couple of questions from our Community to put to Paul Shamplina.
Many of the issues that landlords are facing now are around rent arrears and worries about losing Section 21 – it’s a hard time for landlords to be worrying about the reliability of their income, so let’s start with a non-payment question.
So in our interview, Paul will be talking about:
- Whether or not tenants can stop paying rent because of a minor issue in the property
- What happens to those rent arrears once the issue has been resolved
- Who is responsible for issues in the property
- What to do if a tenant leaves without dropping back the keys
- Whether a landlord has right of access to the property if they can’t get in touch with the tenant
Find out more in the video and don’t forget to join our great community of landlords on Facebook!